GI Joe Movie '09

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was a huge fan of 80's GI Joe cartoons and toys and I'm sure many of you were as well. Well, Hollywood is at it again, destroying cool old cartoons/comic books with a modern horrible movie. It was bad enough that they destroyed Heathcliff, Transformers, and Inspector Gadget, but GI Joe? :shock: All that was sacred is lost :cry:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OV8oZ0npUy0

they also destroyed george of the jungle, dudley dooright and the big stinker " SPEED RACER" makes a 60's kid sick.

I've also read about a "Where the wild things are" movie coming soon. How lame :roll:

its only lame if they do a crappy job... i know a kids story but i was a kid once, memories!

necessaryevil said:
I've also read about a "Where the wild things are" movie coming soon. How lame :roll:
i saw the movie trailer. Creepy as HECK!

I dont remember the book, i remember the little kid in the bunny looking outfit...but nothing else

I just prefer that children's books and old cartoons stay that way. Honor the classics.

honor the classics but embrace the renewal don't forget the person making the film probably grew up with the show/books to and are trying to put there own artistic beliefs into it . just enjoy it for what it is and try not to live in the past ......... even though the past rocks....

Latest posts

Back