Giddy with excitement! Check out what I just bought!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
38   0   1
You will have to click on the link to see it. I need to sell some bikes to make room. Wife's orders! No more in until I get some out.

I did a little research and this indeed is a very rare bike. The Drum hub up front is a Sturmey unit and the rear is a NExus 3 speed, not a Sturmey. The wheels are a massive 50 mm wide and all aluminum. I spoke to the guy and he has the Motocross version of this and I may buy it too. He will be sending me pics soon!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 820&rd=1,1

Let me know what you think.

Those Felts are cool bikes. The detail on them is good with good parts. The Thick Brick tires would be fun to try on other bikes. And you got a good deal on it.

Awesome! If you wanna get rid of the big leather seat, let me know. thanks

RE Seat:

Gotta tell you DD, did a little research and that indeed it is an original Harley/Indian seat based on the dimensions and construction. Just too cool a piece to get rid of right now. If your buddy really wants it tell him to pony up an offer of dead presidents. You never know :roll: . Don't need any parts right now, sorry.

Re: RE Seat:

yeshoney said:
Gotta tell you DD, did a little research and that indeed it is an original Harley/Indian seat based on the dimensions and construction. Just too cool a piece to get rid of right now. If your buddy really wants it tell him to pony up an offer of dead presidents. You never know :roll: . Don't need any parts right now, sorry.

1000 lincolns! LOL I'll let'em know. Thanks

ah welcome to the faternity of felt cruiser owners. the 750 is no longer in production and is a very cool bike. the rear wheel i used on the custom green jc higgins is a felt wheel that took a bunch of work to fit into a regular frame. good luck one of these days i have to take some pics of my el guapo for the forum.

Latest posts

Back