GILBERT ARIZONA..Bike swap at Gilbert Days Fest

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Not sure if anyone knows or cares but there is a swap meet at the Gilbert Days Saturday. from what the Craigslist ad says there is also a Custom Bike show as well. Im surprised it's even some what listed..As I always say..for Arizona having the best weather..we have the worst Bicycle area in the U.S. I think.
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/bik/3411465698.html

Im going..oh my what shall i ride???

so..awesome response so far..i thought it might not get much attention. Good news is maybe no one will show up and there will be something decent to buy. I will bet though the guy with the 50 Stingrays will be there asking 450 for each...

so im talking to myself here ..as always. ..but had to update this to report...The normal turnout for an Arizona Bicycle event...ZERO..No one..nothing...what a sad situation today. Was a great day...good location and NO ONE showed. Even the hot dog vendor in the parking lot at the swap was pretty PO'd.

I showed w/two of my buds. Conversed with old freinds, scored a small Schwinn Lil Miss for the grand daughter, a collio seat w/backrest (new), a minoura repair stand, two different AS type seat-post bolts, made a couple of new contacts for parts and services, had lunch at Joes! All this goodness for a mere C-note my man! Oh,I almost forgot the nice pair of Kustom Kruiser tires, I had a real good day! :mrgreen: I dont think swap meets are your thing.

Slick Rick said:
I showed w/two of my buds. Conversed with old freinds, scored a small Schwinn Lil Miss for the grand daughter, a collio seat w/backrest (new), a minoura repair stand, two different AS type seat-post bolts, made a couple of new contacts for parts and services, had lunch at Joes! All this goodness for a mere C-note my man! Oh,I almost forgot the nice pair of Kustom Kruiser tires, I had a real good day! :mrgreen: I dont think swap meets are your thing.

I love swap meets....when there's actually people there. I mean 4 tables i think?? I couldnt believe there we so many people there for the parade and no one at the bike swap. I rode my tandem from home to the parade..actually had some people say HEY..get in the parade and ride. Got a lot of attention on the tandem but once we got to the bike area it was like a ghost town.

The parade was cool and the carnival was fun for the little one.

Back