girlfriend's bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
my boss found me this 24" Sam-Sco along with another unknown 26" cruiser. So I've been jamming on this, getting it ready for Beth for the Fallout and Hartford bar hop on the 18th. She's looking forward to hanging out with the children, I mean the guys.

I bobbed the rear fender and put the leftover piece on the front. I scalloped and pinstriped it. The frame paint is acceptable for a rat. New tires, some touch up paint on the chainguard (left some raw metal raised stripes) and a layback seatpost and she's almost done. Monday I am dropping the seat off to be reupholstered.

i kinda like it with no front fender
2909861672_4389ec6105_o.jpg

with front fender
2909861780_cf19fcecc2_o.jpg

Keep the front fender and what size are those tires?! lol

they are 24 x 2.125 Cheng Shins (sp?) that I got on Amazon. I have not ridden the bike yet, but so far I am impressed with the tires. They were $6.71 ea + shipping.

ifitsfreeitsforme said:
they are 24 x 2.125 Cheng Shins (sp?) that I got on Amazon. I have not ridden the bike yet, but so far I am impressed with the tires. They were $6.71 ea + shipping.
They are fat! lol I like them, and the price doesn't hurt either.

dude ditch the front fender. i think it looks better, but then again with a front fender, nothing will splash up and get er'.

Easy E

elvis51 said:
dude ditch the front fender. i think it looks better, but then again with a front fender, nothing will splash up and get er'.

Easy E

i'm with you - i prefer it fenderless too. but i'm going with popular opinion which is with the fender. if the girly says take it off though, it's coming off. she hasn't seen the bike finished yet.

it's ready to ride. I rode it last night, it goes well. does not stop well. i'll take out a one day life insurance policy for her the day of the next rat ride ;-)

i dig the seat post bigpantsbob made me. thanks bob!

2924863110_d3a681e378_o.jpg

bunnies playing leapfrog, awww how cute (snicker):

2924010775_0e70d0a426_o.jpg

last picture. i think it needs some black grips:

2924010947_acefcff31f_o.jpg

still think it would look cool without the fenders, but it really depends on what she wants. what she says goes!!! and im totally diggin the bunnies playin leap frog thing, where the heck did you get that bro!!!

Love it.I'd keep the fenders too and now I thinks you have to with that sweet graphic(That rules). :D :D

thanks guys. i downloaded the bunnies image from a Ebay sticker. I made a stencil with paper and spray painted it.

Latest posts

Back