Girlfriend's neice drew me a picture...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
heh heh, how cute is this?

5261556310_003926f6d4_b.jpg

scrumblero said:
:lol: how slow do you ride??? I mean a robin built its nest on your rack...
I read what Skip wrote in another post earlier (it was FUNNY), and now this. You are taking a real beating today. :lol: :lol:

Ian,

The bike must be an Elgin Robin WITH the built in nest. Comes complete with hatching family.

Great stuff. Put it on your fridge and you will get a smile everytime you get something from it!

Joe

hahahaha!!... Skip and I said the same thing about how slow I must ride. You guys are the best.

I framed it and hung it up at work. It's a keeper for sure.

Don't you love how the simple things in life, like a drawing from a child, mean so much more than some fancy gizmo that everyone can get? That drawing is for you and you alone. No one else can get the same feeling out of it that you do. That is priceless. Great picture :D

BrunneCustoms said:
Don't you love how the simple things in life, like a drawing from a child, mean so much more than some fancy gizmo that everyone can get? That drawing is for you and you alone. No one else can get the same feeling out of it that you do. That is priceless. Great picture :D

Exactly, That's a keeper.

Latest posts

Back