Girls Skiptooth Any Info Helps!~

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks like a typical Westfield mfg bicycle. could have had any number of different badges on it. if the chain isn't frozen and the fenders don't have skirt guard holes in them it might be a good deal for some parts.

Been on CL for a long time and even at that price it probably isnt worth it unless you need the parts. If you are looking for a girls bike project I have a Columbia with tank and rack id let go for just a bit more than that. Also have a nice boys 60s Huffy rider for cheap money.

Been on CL for a long time and even at that price it probably isnt worth it unless you need the parts. If you are looking for a girls bike project I have a Columbia with tank and rack id let go for just a bit more than that. Also have a nice boys 60s Huffy rider for cheap money.
Brian! Just in time to chime, Id sure be happy to see either or both of these! Im glad you came in, beings youre local!

FZ

Huffy now has white walls. $70 bux-

Pretty, and coming from you I know thats a decent price.

[I was originally into the CL bike for parts.. I've got my late 60's murray without a tank.. and the bars and seat look a little funny of course because they arent for it../ I was thinking about some straight bars, a decent springer seat or metal pan seat and lucky 7 post, and if I could fathom finding a tank..]

Long story short, I want to either interchange on my rider, or finish on my 07 krate. [I know, its nothing great..but it might be fun to tinker around on when finished]

Given you have more quality, id be happier getting my additions for my rider from you, as its special to me, and I put some time into it already..

My stingrays a ways from finished. I need the rear chaingear handlebars, seat and tubes.

Your Female in blue looks really great, from the amount I can see. [I love truss rods] I have 40, but I think I can meet you at 70 in a few days,.

If you don't mind me asking, what all is on it? how tight is the tank?

Forgive my excitement, You know craigslist doesn't have anything like that right now~

FZ

hang in there, Brian works alot
Oh, he must've crashed out last night. I don't always notice how late I'm here until people have stopped posting for the night. Side effects of a bike junkie, I s'pose~

Oh, he must've crashed out last night. I don't always notice how late I'm here until people have stopped posting for the night. Side effects of a bike junkie, I s'pose~

Sorry, like Walker said Im working long hours and even when Im not Im still working hustling old bicycles.

The girls bike is solid but crusty. Paint could look nice with some elbow grease, tank is solid with an untested horn, rack is solid, fenders are decent. It came from the original owner and other than stealing the reflector off of it I promised her I would not part it out and it will be back on the road some day. I'll not get to it anytime soon so I would rather pass it along cheap to someone who will enjoy it. Im in no rush to move it so just lmk when you have some loot and we can make it happen. I probably have some parts I can donate to ya to get her going. Im all for helping new people to the hobby out when I can. Could be a nice winter project and great rider for your girl come spring.

Sorry, like Walker said Im working long hours and even when Im not Im still working hustling old bicycles.

The girls bike is solid but crusty. Paint could look nice with some elbow grease, tank is solid with an untested horn, rack is solid, fenders are decent. It came from the original owner and other than stealing the reflector off of it I promised her I would not part it out and it will be back on the road some day. I'll not get to it anytime soon so I would rather pass it along cheap to someone who will enjoy it. Im in no rush to move it so just lmk when you have some loot and we can make it happen. I probably have some parts I can donate to ya to get her going. Im all for helping new people to the hobby out when I can. Could be a nice winter project and great rider for your girl come spring.

Your attention to detail is something Im just learning, but very impressed with.
The care you have for the sale, the interest we all come here together for in bicycle fascination..
Thats the one I want.
And it'll be my first bike from an RRB member!
[Whats the significance of the reflector if you dont mind me asking? I've heard you mention it a couple times, are they unique to the model?]
I wouldnt part it out either, classic.. together.. rolling. As close to how it looks now as possible.
I appreciate your help with this Brian, this isnt the first time I almost got wrapped up in a bike Id have to struggle both to work on and to go out to get in BFE. I cant wait to discuss meeting. I'll be at your inbox as soon as I've got the rest.

FZ

Latest posts

Back