Girls Spaceliner

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
spaceliner2.jpg

spaceliner1.jpg

Our latest bike. This is an e-bay deal gone bad. The wife purchased what was advertised as a 26" girls spaceliner. Upon receiving the bike we find out it is a 24". She did work out a deal to get some of her money back but we're still not happy with the ordeal. May just end up as decoration in the house.

Great looking bike though! Once Joeymac see that he'll probably buy it off of you for his "Spacefleet"! :? :lol: :lol:
L8 EM

TheDuke said:
Great looking bike though! Once Joeymac see that he'll probably buy it off of you for his "Spacefleet"! :? :lol: :lol:
L8 EM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

JoeyMac said:
You could always put a banana seat and some apes on it. Then any adult could ride it.

I had mentioned that to her but she wasn't keen on the idea.

She really wants an original Spaceliner but I may have talked her into redoing this Foremost of ours into a custom space-age bike.
foremost.jpg

Until then I guess she'll just have to make do with the boys Stratoflyer.
P0005736.jpg

I saw one of those blue-green girl's chainguards on ebay a couple weeks ago, I didn't bid on it because I didn't have a bike to put it on. The starting bid was $6 but no one bid on it. Maybe I can get in touch with the seller and see if they'll relist it? It's still on my watch list.

Springer fork might be a bit more pricey, but I've seen them on ebay before. You could always upgrade! :)

Glad that you appreciate the SpaceLiners though, they are obviously my favorite bike, to the point where a couple of folks are razzing me about it in this thread :p

Latest posts

Back