Girly Good year

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Random text message with a picture at 6 am Sunday morning produced this little gem. Guy send me a picture and a simple text of "how much"?.... No clue who this was at first but found out that I had met him in passing and gave him a card. Long story short He of course wished it would be worth thousands but in the end I obtained it very cheaply.
Not sure of year as I cannot find any type of serial number anywhere but appears complete.

On a side note... The fork appears bent back a bit however looking at web images I see a lot of them looking the same. Is it in fact meant to be this way or was this just a very common weak spot for this fork?

20150222_134239_resized.jpg

20150222_134434_resized.jpg

20150222_162803_resized.jpg

I had a bent fork with truss and I just spun the wheel around and bashed it into the wall a couple of times. Fixed it! However the springer looks like it may make it impossible to do this. I am white trash thought and most might not had done this to there bike.

Latest posts

Back