GO DOGERS!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
It was so amazing watching the Dodgers sweep the Chicago Cubs last night.I'm hungover from the celebration. All those experts from BSPN and TBS picking the cubs are eating there words right now. One more year we wont have to hear those annoying cubs fans! It feels good being a dodger fan. :D

here are some pictures from one of my favorite site dodgerblues.com

jinwxv.jpg

dm70jb.jpg

21mrpfr.jpg

2v2yyo8.jpg

33cqb1h.jpg

j6ho90.jpg

kezx43.jpg

oiyeye.jpg

t7iur5.jpg

Maybe it means the DOGERS got no "D."

That would suit Manny, defense takes hustle.

He stood and watched his double hit the fence tonight, assuming it was a homer. Manny being Manny (again).

Go Red Sox.

I have to give credit where credit is due.

Game 2 NLCS 4th inning:

Manny comes up (Dodgers down 6-2) with 2 on base and 2 outs and hits a homer...that's Manny being Manny too.

But as a Red Sox fan I still don't miss him. :lol:

62Higgins said:
I have to give credit where credit is due.

Game 2 NLCS 4th inning:

Manny comes up (Dodgers down 6-2) with 2 on base and 2 outs and hits a homer...that's Manny being Manny too.

But as a Red Sox fan I still don't miss him. :lol:
yeah I like to thank the red sox for him. I'm not a red sox fan but the are a heck of a team. The only person I don't like on the sox is nancy drew. He's made out of glass.

Being from Indy, not having a Major League team alot of people around this area go for the Cubs or the Reds. We go REDS
here. So with that being said I would just like to say at least your teams are playing in October!!!!!!!!
But hey, spring training is just around the corner.

skyrider said:
Being from Indy, not having a Major League team alot of people around this area go for the Cubs or the Reds. We go REDS
here. So with that being said I would just like to say at least your teams are playing in October!!!!!!!!
But hey, spring training is just around the corner.
I wasn't expecting this from the dodgers this year. So it's kinda nice watching them in the playoffs.

Dodgers? Here's a big 2-0 greeting from Philadelphia! LOL

We're feelin pretty good after the first two spankings, I mean games. Even Brett Myers went something like 2/4 with 3 RBIs. I was stuck at work so I didnt get to catch the game tonight. Not exact on all the stats yet. Thats bad for LA...

ElChupacabra said:
Dodgers? Here's a big 2-0 greeting from Philadelphia! LOL

We're feelin pretty good after the first two spankings, I mean games. Even Brett Myers went something like 2/4 with 3 RBIs. I was stuck at work so I didnt get to catch the game tonight. Not exact on all the stats yet. Thats bad for LA...
we'll see when they go to dodger stadium. Remember the dodgers did sweep the phil's last time they played there. Meyers sold his soul to the devil! lol :D
I was like come on! Its the .... pitcher. those 3 rbi's he had were the difference. I love baseball. I'm watching the sox luckily get out of the 8th inning

Both teams were perfect at home during the regular season. Im a little afraid to play in LA. Cant wait to see what happens. I love October!!!

Latest posts

Back