GO GRANNY GO!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is when they were really built Ford Tough.You are lucky to see 150,000 out of a newer car without having to put a motor or a transmission in it. Its a shame car companies started just worrying about the profit and not the quality.

awesome thanks for posting that! was hoping to see her pull a smokey burn out but her travel companion makes up for it :mrgreen:
that is funny how much free stuff she got from lifetime guarantees "got'er up to 120" :lol: she rocks

Her car is very similar to my 65 Fairlane. I rebuilt everything on that car, including the little 3 speed manual transmission. All I can do is brakes and oil change on my vehicles now. My fairlane got 25 miles to the gallon, 6 banger, and could cruise all day at 70mph. This car had only 24,000 miles on her when I got her in 1987, and was close to 100,000 when some guy girlwatching at 40mph demolished her while parked in 1996. Grannny brought back some good memories, as the interior is exactly the same.

2cib28o.jpg

that is awsome i drive my 62 ranchero every day since i have gotten it i have covered about 35,000 miles and is the best car i have ever owned. i can see owning mine for a really long time too.

Latest posts

Back