Going Bike Crazy

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi,
They call me Bigg Daddy (aka The bike guy) I started recycling bikes to make extra cash and for parts for projects.That was about a year ago now my entire carport is full of bikes and parts. I found this site a while back and after seeing the bikes Ya'll build I started looking for older bikes to collect for myself ( I am so hooked ). They say the first step is admiting you have a problem so my name is Jack and I am a bikeaholic and I love it. I buy bikes for resale and if I find one I like it goes into my collection old or new so far I have 3 older schwinns, 1older huffy a roadmaster
and a couple I am not sure of but they are older witch to me means 70s or older. I also have a chopper I built from a huffy cranbrook (my first build I was so proud ) A trke project I will be starting soon with a schwinn ruler frame and an electra townie I am going to chopperize. I also have a schwinn corvette repro the red/white/and blue one 07 i think and my latest a chrysler pt cruiser turbo 7 like showroom I got off craigslist for 30.00. I live n. of tampa Fl. so anyone close let me know I love to trade and find new bikes to restore.

Latest posts

Back