Got clipped today and told off for it!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So I am riding along in the bike lane, pretty good speed with the wind at my back, when as I cross a drive a 300M is turning into me. ... I dove onto the trunk lid and rolled out, came up violent! The guy who did it told me to get bent, dead, aids, anything but considering I HAD THE RIGHT OF WAY! Told me he had to turn because there was a car behind him. Left a nice dent that goes with my sore back.
Had it not been a bank parking lot I wouldn't be posting about it, believe I take being hit wrongly!

For the non bicyclists; if you think you would rather hit me than wait 10 seconds in your air conditioned, velvet upholstery, radio blaring coffin, hit me, I dare you!

He's probably already mad he's driving a Chrysler, paid too much for it, and he dented it up looking a fool ...

Sorry about your back man but glad your okay!

People that get caught doing something wrong often have a tantrum like that

Had a young woman stopped/texting at a stop sign as I approached
Knew she would start to take off when she saw movement (me) and she did, almost hitting me
I swore at her for texting and she got out of the car screaming at me that she wasn't texting...:confused:

Funny you mentioned texting! It just became law here, no texting while driving.
I was waiting for an 18 wheeler to turn left so I could go, finally I just rode out to his door. That's when I realized he was texting, I also saw the line of cars across the road waiting. So I crossed, told the guy in the lead car not to wait, the trucker was texting....He pulled in front of the semi!

Unfortunately the opposite happens like yesterday. We almost got a guy on a bike when he moved in front of us going against traffic instead of with it and the guy yells at us. It just takes a small few guys like that who ruin it for the rest of us who ride bicycles.

Texting and on the phone is what we get here but fortunately it only close calls that happened at times when I was in a car instead of on my bicycle.

Latest posts

Back