Got some snow on the back .40

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
my side patio where I snip pics and do light work…
29CA0071-D9C9-4113-8902-AA18BF832FCD.jpeg
13F2219E-058A-466D-9DDF-446D92D063D5.jpeg

I was standing on top of the snow heap in my back yard last week. I was able to see right through the cupola on top of my gazebo. There's gotta be a couple of tons of snow back there. This week we're five or ten above freezing! Can't wait for spring
IMG_20230315_160217010.jpg

The pile used to be as high as the fence

Last edited:
I was standing on top of the snow heaping my back yard last week. I was able to see right through the cupola on top of my gazebo. There's gotta be a couple of tons of snow back there. This week we're five or ten above freezing! Can't wait for spring
View attachment 226490

Holy heck I can only imagine how cold it is there...WOW! were just past mid solstice or what ever they call it, should change soon!
that pic I took this morning of the southern cross... I was only in shorts! ... no shirt, its still a balmy18c at 4.30am! but with climate change what used to be a dry time is now broken up with rain periods, on your side of the globe I see your now getting super snow blizzards etc, way more often and some are have been "History Makers", it really is changing!
But really all that snow.... to me thats cool! no pun intended!

I was standing on top of the snow heaping my back yard last week. I was able to see right through the cupola on top of my gazebo. There's gotta be a couple of tons of snow back there. This week we're five or ten above freezing! Can't wait for spring
View attachment 226490
My hill is way higher

Holy heck I can only imagine how cold it is there...WOW! were just past mid solstice or what ever they call it, should change soon!
that pic I took this morning of the southern cross... I was only in shorts! ... no shirt, its still a balmy18c at 4.30am! but with climate change what used to be a dry time is now broken up with rain periods, on your side of the globe I see your now getting super snow blizzards etc, way more often and some are have been "History Makers", it really is changing!
But really all that snow.... to me thats cool! no pun intended!
I'm always excited when the snow first falls I regularly bomb down tobaggan hill on a schwinn klunker knowing that you are wearing to much clothing for it to hurt when you fall.

All the snow we get now is that super dense stuff. When I try to snow blow the stuff it comes out like plastic extrusion before it freezes up the auger complete! Then it freezes up into concrete. Ugg. Looks like more coming our way Saturday. Makes sense, I can see our dry driveway today. :confused:

@horsefarmer That snow reminds me of the 18 months (summer, winter, summer) up in Munising MI. UP of Michigan near Picture Rocks. I think the one day of summer was very nice. But snowed until mid-May and started again mid-September. At that time it was usually 200 inches of snow per year.

Latest posts

Back