got the build off trophy!!! thanks to all

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
after waiting and running to the mail box everyday waiting and waiting it finally came yesterday. thanks kingplinker it looks awsome been totting it around with me all over i am so proud. and thanks for all the other cool swag too i stuck the evil cat sticker on the back window of the ranchero and the NO 7 emblem well i thought about what you said then i thought to myself. see on the tailgate of the ranchero there is this annoying hole that the emblem happens to cover perfectly soooo thats where it ended up i will take some pics and show ya.
thanks steve for the shirt or shirts i should say. this all is exciting for me cause i never win anything so it is a huge honor for me. there are so many people i wish to thank for everything even just kind words when things got rough (you know who you are) and to my buddy bret for helping me with the stunning photos of the bike. he just got his new web wite up check it out bretmackinnon.com . there were a ton of great bikes built this time around and i know i have said it before but i will say it again you should all be very proud for what you created. i trully feel that this group of builders has shaped rat rod bike building into what it is now and we all have contributed. to those who did not enter this time around i suggest you do next time it is fun i have decided that i will indeed build another for the next one and try to defend but it is not really about that in the end. thanks guys

Congratulations, man!
icon_no1.gif

Hugo

We have to see a shot of you in the shirt. :D

It came direct from CafePress so I never got to see what the final product looked like.

i was thinking have someone take a photo of me wearing the shirt holding the trophy standing next to the bike then jumping into the air and take the pic. anyone remember the old toyota truck ads where the people would jump for joy? something like that. i am going to go get a cheap camera tonight. and yea steve it is awsome other than i gotta be careful as it is white and well grease seems to be magnetically attracked to me.

Right on Karfer! Your ride deserved all the accolades!Lets see some pics!(And riding pics of the Ratty Truck since I havent seen those!) :roll:
L8 EM

hey duke if you go look at the build of the ratty truck they are there. it is very rideable come on by and take her for a spin

karfer67 said:
hey duke if you go look at the build of the ratty truck they are there. it is very rideable come on by and take her for a spin
Belive me-If I ever make it down to Sac I'll take you up on that! Is she a wheelie machine?LOL
L8 EM

no not this bike if anything it is more of a land speed bike. goes like stink in a straight line due to the tall gearing and the two speed hub. i think most of you can agree that drop bar cruisers dont want to wheelie too well.

Back