Got The Fever!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My story starts off a little bit different than most probably but the obsession for old bikes is the same as the rest. I have a mobile DJ company and a good friend of mine asked me about coming out and doing sound for the Midwest Bicycle Fest in Haysville, Ks. I did and my 10 year old daughter and I have had a great time and met some very nice people. For 4 years I played the music and admired all the great bikes. At last September's Fest my daughter won a 75 Lil Chik in a raffle. Well, you can guess what I am going to say next....the fever has hit! We now have a 71 Fair Lady, 75 Fair Lady, 75 Lil Chik, and a 67 Suburban. We are in the process of rebuilding the Lil Chik we won at the Fest. If anyone has any of the wrap around fenders or knows where a person might look for some any info would be appreciated. Happy to be a member here and looking forward to visiting with people with the same obsession.

Welcome aboard!
Look forward to seeing some of your bikes!

well i dont know .. but them ding dang bunch up thar in KS .. is a pretty good bunch ... welcome

Latest posts

Back