Grand National Roadster Show-Pics (I hope)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Anyone going? The Mrs. and Ishould be there tomorrow afternoon. 7 or 8 buildings of hot rods, kustoms, lowriders, cycles, and musclecars. Can' wait!http://s147.photobucket.com/albums/r313/Daddyar/roadster%20show/

Hope this works, if not, help please! Sorry it took so long!!!

Just posted a link to my photbucket album of the car show. Hope it works, and if not, help! Sorry for not posting them sooner.

well....i guess this one gets some roadtime
misc224.jpg

hes here now
09autorama021.jpg

thanks for posting those :mrgreen:

Thanks tomb! I had a feeling I did something wrong.

As you can see, my likes are all over the place. The copper and black Harley bagger belongs to a friend of mine, he has a sign shop and does all the lettering for the vehicles of the company I work for. The Peterbilt rod truck was built in the shop next to the lettering guy. I saw that Pete early on in fab, and man, did he cut a lot of it out!
You'll also notice the restored Orbitron, some lowriders, a Bug, some bobbers and choppers. The 2 Schwinns and the black Murray trike were the only bicycles in the whole show.

Cool pics.

I studied that silver rod for a while and couldnt figure out why the engine looked so small,til you just posted that its a PETERBILT!!!

I had to look again.

Yeah, that gasser is mean! If I remember right, it was built at So Cal Speed Shop, and was shown on "Hard Shine" on TLC a while back. I think it was featured in Rod n Custom too.

Latest posts

Back