green machine

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been keeping my eyes open for one for my youngest son. I walked into a big thrift store ive got a couple good finds at and I walked by their back area and seen this and went and asked the manager if they planned on putting it out soon. Was told it was missing the front tire but if I wanted it they would sale it for $6. SOLD!!! Going to let my son ride it till he wears out the rear wheels then mod it with some bike rims
20140609_105239_zpsdfc72717.jpg

Been keeping my eyes open for one for my youngest son. I walked into a big thrift store ive got a couple good finds at and I walked by their back area and seen this and went and asked the manager if they planned on putting it out soon. Was told it was missing the front tire but if I wanted it they would sale it for $6. SOLD!!! Going to let my son ride it till he wears out the rear wheels then mod it with some bike rims
20140609_105239_zpsdfc72717.jpg
6 bucks is a good deal i would have bought that for 6 bucks even if the tire is missing
tires are dime a dozen you can throw any old 20 inch tire you want on it and you will be good to go.
that's only a couple years old so it's not too old either and in decent shape
you're sons gonna have a blast with it
i remember the older ones form the 80's with the hard plastic wheels i loved it but them the wheel wore out and in the trash it went would love to find an original one from back in the day that's not worn out just to add to my collection and reminisce of the days when life was simpler
nice find nonetheless
Sean

this is the one i had a child not this one exactly but the same thing
i think it was made by Marx toys if i recall right
it was quite durable but once the front wheel wore out it was done

the amf one?
those things are wicked cool my friend had one of those. i think it was brown if i recall right
i used to trade him with my green machine all the time.

Latest posts

Back