Greetings from Dayton, Ohio!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, my name is Danny, I live in the wastelands of Ohio known as Dayton. I'm 32 and married with 2 girls...I'm the only guy in the house...ouch. I've skated since the mid 80's and I play and teach the guitar and bass. Hardcore and punkrock are the foundation of my upbringing, mostly NYHC and crossover. My favorite band of all time is and will be Agnostic Front. Recently I traded my longboard for a beach cruiser...a Schwinn Del Mar to be exact, not the greatest bike in the world, but it's .... fun modding it. I added black ape hangars, new stem, tan "leather like" dual spring saddle, matching EZ hide grips, ace of spades valve caps(gotta love Motorhead) and mounted a plastic shrunken head to the front of the bars, ditched the rack and chain guard. Looks pretty rad if you ask me....that's just the beginning...I plan on adding some lights and maybe a 3 speed hub and god knows what else. So, I find myself here on this kick ... forum in search of knowledge and eye-candy. There are some sweet gnar rides in the gallery. I am in love with these vintage and modern ratted out bikes. Hopefully in the future I'll be able to acquire a true vintage ride. That's it for now.

Latest posts

Back