Greetings from France

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes we do have distributors for these forks. But I have a weak spot for those:

P1020665.jpg

very hard to find I must say. Don't you call them "beehive springer forks"?

I'd like to have some springer forks like that too but they are out of my budget. They normally sell for more than I spend on a full build.

Seriously?!?
Wow it seems it is not only rare on my side of the Atlantic then...
They are pricey look around on the for sale section here and at us eBay to get an idea.

Even more common rat trap springers seem to be $70+ when I see them.
I'm by no means wealthy and build most of my bikes for $100 or less including buying the bike (think the most I've ever spent on a build was around $160).

They are pricey look around on the for sale section here and at us eBay to get an idea.

Even more common rat trap springers seem to be $70+ when I see them.

Well that sucks I didn't realize that...

I understand you totally concerning the price for a build because I do have the same approach, otherwise you don't have to wait for long before the price for such projects goes sky high.

I find it already hard to complete a build whithin the boundaries imposed by a given budget so that is for sure bad news.

The wallet tends to be slow when it comes to follow ideas.

Well that sucks I didn't realize that...

I understand you totally concerning the price for a build because I do have the same approach, otherwise you don't have to wait for long before the price for such projects goes sky high.

I find it already hard to complete a build whithin the boundaries imposed by a given budget so that is for sure bad news.
Yea its crazy.

Ironically the only springer I own is the one on that black 20" bike and I just bought it today to use for the muscle bike build off.
The reproduction Schwinn style springer forks are even $40+ so I've never bothered to buy one.

The wallet tend to be slow when it comes to follow ideas.
Couldn't put it better myself.

Latest posts

Back