Greetings from Las Vegas

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been lurking here for years, and figured it was about time to join the community.

I have been involved with most things on two wheels for a while. I love vintage board track era motorcycles and motorized bikes and have built quite a few.
With OBC just passing through my son wanted to attend this year (he is 12) and wanted a new bike just for it. With about a week before the show we started in on a new 24" bike for him. He liked the direction and look that my build for OBC was going and wanted something similar. Given that video games seem to be his life recently, he wanted to incorporate that somehow and we added a graphic to his sprocket (if a little video game reference keeps his interest in learning to build things and wanting to ride, then it's hard to say no). All in all he was super happy with the way it came out and how it rode over the weekend (although he wants me to redo the seat with more of a scoop to it and less padding as he said it was simply to big for his bony butt). Being that him and his best friend were the only kids riding, he had an absolute blast too.
Looking forward to being a part of this great online community and hopefully meeting some new people to go riding with!

E_OBCbike.jpg

They had an absolute blast at OBC and on the ride. We have another local ride I am taking them on Friday night and will talk more with his friend about what we are building for him. After the show he seems enamored with ape hangers... considering he is maybe 4'8" just about any bar looks like an ape hanger to him :)

Latest posts

Back