Greetings from Southern NH

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had this site bookmarked for a while, but finally signed up and have jumped in.
Current rides are a Electra Townie 21, a late 90's Specialized Hardrock that I am doing some upgrades to, and a OOC Stingray side of the road rescue. Still thinking about what to do with that one.
I know that maybe this spring my dad's Dawes touring bike will be coming home with me for some much needed cleaning/refurbishing work, not sure if my mom's LeTour IV will get the same treatment at the same time or not.
Great Site

Thanks. I've been lurking for a while, figured it was time to make it official.

1993DR350S Southern NH
Thoughts? Suggestions? Jokes?

Thanks. How local is local?
Sandown/Chester area here.
Interesting that my sig on tapatalk from the adventure rider forum carried over to here. Might have to make some adjustments.

1993DR350S Southern NH

welcome to the site
im from mass myself but my uncle lives in Raymond NH
i used to go there a lot of times nice town.
now im in nebraska not sure how that happened lol
Sean

Maybe over the summer sometime. My mountain bike is back together, but need to replace the rear rim on my Townie 21 before that goes anywhere.

Southern NH, DR350S, multiple bicycles.....

Townie 21 is back up and riding! The drag bars make all the difference in the ride-ability of this bike for me. The black rims with the blackwall tires and black seat make it look very different than my wife's 21 with silver rims, white wall tires, white seat, and light blue frame.
jenasy8a.jpg

Latest posts

Back