Greetings from the old world

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi my name is peter
i´m 32, from hamburg/germany which is in europe (on the other side of the ocean) 8)
i ride my bike every day: its a hawk classic "duncon" (made in berlin) at the moment it has about 4000km (about 2500miles) in half a year. i´m very curious about how long the components on my bike will last. most of them a quite new shimano parts: i hope the nexus will last 30000km (18500miles). of course i modified it to fit my requirements of daily drivin (dynamo-hub, proper lights, good tires)
my wife rides also a hawk ist a "douglas" an she loves ist... its just in the phase of "recolouring"
my little daughter also loves bike riding - she always sleeps in the trailer after a few minutes :D
more bikes are on their way, but a lot of u now the lack of time if you try to run a successful family :mrgreen:

IMG_0619.jpg

Welcome! Really cool bikes!! :D First time I've heard of that brand, but I browsed around their webpage and it seems they're good quality as well as looking very nice!

Latest posts

Back