Greetings!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently moved to Florida from southern Indiana. I'm definitely liking the weather better. Lol. I've been job hunting here so I've had some free time and a lot of sunshine to fill my days. That's fueled my desire to get back out on a bike. My wife and I just sold some older mountain bikes that we never rode and picked up some craigslist beach cruisers just to make sure we use them enough to justify actually buying some decent stuff. I spent many years in the custom car scenes and can't leave anything alone (stock/OEM). I'm finding out this includes my bike. The builds I've seen here are awesome and are fueling my passion to begin my own. The fact that a bike build can be done for the price of one of the mods to my car is appealing too!

So, I'm a car guy, a dad, a husband, a cigar lover (shocker there, huh?), love the beach/Caribbean, music, skydiving, hiking...uhhh...I think that about covers it. I'm looking forward to being a contributing part of the community!

Back