Gross things, I don't know anything about.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Skid marks on underware.

Yellow crust on toilet seats.

jtdaddy said:
Skid marks on underware.

You're a NURSE now! Get used to stuff like that. :lol:

It's gonna be more than alil skid.. more like a sample.. lol

You and your son have been making some interesting contributions to the world of rat rodding lately...LOL! :lol:

jtdaddy said:
Skid marks on underware.

I just won't remember the word I'm looking for... must be something starting with "d" and ending in "istgusting"...

Speaking of gross. At the hopital when someone has a BM, we call it a code brown.
Rat Rod said:
You and your son have been making some interesting contributions to the world of rat rodding lately...LOL! :lol:
Yes, at times, It's me mostly that get's immature. I'm a kid at heart a little to often. In school for nursing we learned about developmental stages from Erickson, and Piaget. One of them said that if you don't resolve certain, "development issues" at certain ages, that you deal with them in one way or another the rest of your life. Until, you finally resolve them. Then you move on to the next, and so on. When I first hear that, I thought to myself, so there is a reason why I am the way I am.
Any how. we have alot of crazyness sometimes at the house. Every now and then it spills over. Sorry, hope we have offended no one... :oops:

jtdaddy said:
Speaking of gross. At the hopital when someone has a BM, we call it a code brown.
Rat Rod said:
Yes, at times, It's me mostly that get's immature. I'm a kid at heart a little to often. In school for nursing we learned about developmental stages from Erickson, and Piaget. One of them said that if you don't resolve certain, "development issues" at certain ages, that you deal with them in one way or another the rest of your life. Until, you finally resolve them. Then you move on to the next, and so on. When I first hear that, I thought to myself, so there is a reason why I am the way I am.
Any how. we have alot of crazyness sometimes at the house. Every now and then it spills over. Sorry, hope we have offended no one... :oops:
You guys should get walkie talkies and create radio chatter...

ShhK We got a code brown in sector fourteen, i repeat, a code brown in sector fourteen over SHhhk

Latest posts

Back