Guitar Carl here ya go

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0725.JPG
IMG_0728.JPG

Dont know why my dumbphone turns pics sideways. I didnt have it sideways when I took the pics.

Anyways today i found a 49 Hiawatha girls bike that will be stripped of certain parts and then rebuilt to somewhat match my early 60's mens version. The Univega will be rebuilt into an early version of a mountain bike. I have a bunch of parts for it. Been holding out for a Schwinn Heavy Duti but this will do nicely. Plus it has gears and good brakes

Cool...
It's Guitarl rhymes with Carl.
Cheesy, I know.

Carl.

sent from a banana phone...
Sorry I didnt see that. I found two more around the corner this morning too. But gotta stop bringing them home. Its looking like a junkyard all of a sudden

That bike in your first picture is a type of frame I've been looking for , great finds!!

Sent From My Garage
I may part with the frame, tank and fork. My fiance saw it and frowned. Pm me if interested. Im keeping the wheels, bars, trussrods, fenders, seat. Right now the stem is rusted in the fork and I havent been able to get it out

It easy to get a stack of parts bikes going. Especially if you don't go in any specific direction. My lady didn't particularly like the rat look until I pushed it into steampunk. It's little details and such she liked. Rust was just not enough, even though I tried to explain patina.

Guitarl.

It easy to get a stack of parts bikes going. Especially if you don't go in any specific direction. My lady didn't particularly like the rat look until I pushed it into steampunk. It's little details and such she liked. Rust was just not enough, even though I tried to explain patina.

Guitarl.

Well suddenly getting anything i could find within reason has paid off. I had a build in mind if i could just find a cool frame. But then i found a frame and other stuff seems to work out even better. For me its a type of therapy i guess. I really enjoy piecing together different parts and making fun bikes. I have several other builds with the parts lined up too.

Latest posts

Back