Gunbus 410---Cool & Huge Motorcycle.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Ran across this and it just looks too cool. Not currently rideable as balance and handling at slow speeds seem hard.

Make sure to look at the gallery.

http://www.leonhardtweb.de/en/gunbus/design.htm
gunbus-design-34.jpg

In the gallery, there are a few pictures with that bike and a woman, there is no way to realize the size of this thing until you see that picture. That bike is a beast man, totally.

Is it just me, or is this bike pointless? It's cool to see someone build a motor that big, but I wouldn't feel like a man riding it, I'd feel like a midget. :?

finally a bike for the genetic misfits.
some other photos
gunbus-design-08.jpg

gunbus-design-15.jpg

gunbus-design-16.jpg

in all seriousness, other than "just because", why would someone build this? There cannot be a market for it.

Saw this a few years back on CBN. Anyone else notice the lack of exhaust pipes and carb? Gotta agree with Goldy on this, it looks like a photo op piece. Cool looking nontheless!

thatismytruck said:
finally a bike for the genetic misfits.
some other photos
gunbus-design-08.jpg

gunbus-design-15.jpg

Genetic misfit? I've looked at the picture veryclosely and can see no defects. :) :wink:

^^^^ Well I was referring to me being the misfit. :lol: That's what Ian named me quite some time ago. being 6'5" weighing 280 (or thereabouts :oops: ) makes me a genetic misfit according to him. :|

Latest posts

Back