Hacksaw from Reno Nevada

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all
I am Hacksaw Jim from Reno Nevada , Just getting into this customizing of the bicycle thing. A little bit about me I have raced BMX for Approx 33 years from Novice to Professional I have been ranked as high as # 2 in the nation in the ABA. i have also raced Down Hill and Dual / 4X as a professional racing World Cups and such and have been a freeride MTB guy with pics in the magazines and all that crap.
I have just recently acquired 2 chopper bikes one being a Jesse James West Coast Chopper Bike and the other I picked up the other day is a Schwinn Stingray with the huge rear wheel. i am so pschyed on these bikes . The WCC i have put a few things on like a Dirty Dog Stem smoe different bars and some different cranks , The Schwinn is getting chopped up as I write I want to go total custom on this baby , I have already cut the gusset out started to chop all the tabs off and got a little something going for the steer tube , it is chrome and I want it to be Stealth Black , different seat configuration and so on, If anyone has any Ideas or just want's to say what's up feel free to shoot me a message.
"Hacksaw"

Markm
that is awesome what you are doing with the WCC it looks really good , i just posted my first day on my Schwinn OCC bike. Keep up the good work.

Latest posts

Back