Hampton Beach, NH Weekend

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Tentative date: 3rd weekend (Fri-Sun or Sat-Sun) in May
Map: https://maps.google.com/maps?q=115+Lafa ... a=N&tab=wl

Before calling and making reservations for us, I need to get a consensus as to how to move forward. This campsite was chosen because of its proximity to Hampton Beach and attractions. I also studied the ratings and opinions and found them favorable. We have time on our side, but these places book early so we don’t want to take too much time in our decision.

If you can think of another location for our weekend feel free to post – we’re all in this together, so let’s enjoy in planning it – together! :)

Hi GL, the biking isn’t too bad; the campsite is only a short flat ride of ~4-miles to Hampton Beach. If we want to avoid all of the crowds, the ocean is only 3-miles away to the east; the beaches there are used by the locals.

We can book several sites, I’ll bring a large tent and screen inn.

Campfires at night – biking during the day! :)

There's a reason for my avatar. I need a full site. :wink:

DSC03398.jpg

8) Airstream there, Skip!

I thought I posted this already........ man I'm slipping here :oops:

My wife and I have decided to spend our childrens inheritance on this ........

72E11267-60CF-40E1-A23F-63C220FFE732_1.jpg

We're going to VT next weekend to Randolf, Burlington, and Rutland and all points inbetween. We will be checking out the trailers in Rutland so we can't wait for Hampton Beach.

Graylock

Back