HAPPY BIRTHDAY .....

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Just in case you thought it was all about the fat guy in the red suit. :wink:

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year.

jesus_manger_1.jpg

Merry Christmas everyone! And a special thanks to steve for his little.. Bible.. teaching.. yeah steve you know what im talking about. ;) i appreciate it.

and dont forget, "Ralphie you will shoot your eye out!" HAHAHAH im watching it now.

meery christmas everyone. hope you all been nice and dont get coal in your stockings!!!

Easy E

Merry Christmas everybody !
Allthough I'm working these days, don't let it stop you all from having a ball :mrgreen: my time will come at New Year's Eve celebration 8)

PS: empty roads this morning, ah the shere luxury of having the road for myself and to be biking in the wrong lane - just because I can :lol:

Merry Christmas to all you addicts, and Thanks Steve for this wonderful place for us all to hang out. Happy Birthday .....!

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever.
Isaiah 9:6-7
the first part of this has come to pass, I'm just waiting for the rest :D
Scott 8)

Latest posts

Back