haro

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i got me a haro yesterday, i traded off an old lowrider frame and parts for a all most new haro f-3. ill get some pictures later one

Sweet nate! I used 2 have a baby blue haro f-4 cost me 300 dollars new, Junkiest quality i ever seen in a bike.. I just wish i had my white wall tires off of it, It was in my back yard i was about 2 repaint it, I had just takin all the parts off, I came out the next morning and the bike was gone, Someone had stolen it and CARRIED it away.

Man, I love Haro's......I've owned a crapload of GT's,Haro's,Redlines, and etc.

I've got a Haro Supra that I've been meaning to put together....all it really needs is a new rear wheel (14mm axle). I had bought one on Ebay a while back...but the seller shafted me and never sent it (I filed and got a PayPal claim in my favor) So I still need a nice beefy 14mm rear wheel....oh well ...one day....IF I don't sell the bike on Craigslist first :lol:

Kev you better watch your ash man im building a skidding bike right now got 2 canisters of monster energy drinks oh yes! Just watch! i got some trikes up my sleve!!

ricksterr1221 said:
Just watch! i got some trikes up my sleve!!

WOW!
what size shirt do you wear.
How did you fit a Trike up there!
I thought maybe a Pixie Bike...but a Trike! :shock:

Is it a Scrapper Bike :?: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Bring it on PUNK....
My light weight and Lower Center of Gravity will carry me farther,
when Wind resistance and Enertia kick in..you will be Done at 45 Feet.

Drink all the Jolt Cola you want Homie..
You'll need it!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

peace,
Kev.

Keep talkin trash OLDFART Lol i aint a punk by no means. Just wait kev JUSSSSSSSSSSSST WAIT!B

Back