haven't had much time to build bikes.....

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
seems i've been crazy busy lately. i have a few project bikes in the back yard craving attention but really haven't had time to do anything with them.

i'm restoring a ct90,
IMG_1084.jpg

got alittle cafe style mini enduro on the go.
IMG_1038.jpg

and i've done a crap load of murals for kids/adults alike.

this is one of my fav's its a back drop for a local photographer (kids portraits) for halloween pictures.
IMG_1080.jpg

i painted it in om front porch, and it generated alot of business. i have 3 other murals to do (this size) 2 of them are for a halloween stag and doe.

just wanted to drop in, say hi, and let ya know i'm still being creative.
i think i'll be starting another bike soon. i'm just a jones'n.

its crazy how things sometimes spawn out of control.

i'm just a jones'n to do another custom build, but there always seems to be something in the way of progress.
i've been painting like crazy. murals in kids rooms, back drops, things of that nature. seems everytime i finish one, 3 more turn up. i'm almost ready to hire a couple cute art school students to help out. :)

i have to say out of everything i'm painting, this is my fav. its a back drop for my best friends halloween buck and doe. (for costume photo's)
IMG_1171-2.jpg

i think there gonna raffle it off at the end of the night also.
its the only painting i'm not getting paid for, so its been a long slow go at it, squeezing in time when i can.
still working on the ct90 and the old 63 yami trailmaster (step through)

the biggest hurdle is my girly friend. i think the house full of bikes/projects is alittle much for her.
i've been trying to thin the heard alittle. i've listed a couple bikes and sold off some of the rustier wreckage in the back yard.
i'm trying to make alittle more room for new bicycles and things like the 1960 ducati thats showing up this week. :)

so through all of this, i ended up selling my indiain't. as surprized as i am, i'm very pleased to say its finding its way to a somewhat local, brand new car & motorcycle museum up in collingwood ontario. it will probably be the newest motorcycle in the place. they dont seem to care its a cheap chinese motor on a bicycle frame. they said they have a few unusual item's that have been custom built.

i haven't got all the details yet, but i get a free pass to the museum. thier gonna pick it up on wed.
i sent em the video, and even decided to purchased the helmet from me. how wierd is that?

Latest posts

Back