Hawthorne Formula V

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustyGold

Epic Level Bike Hoarder! 🏆
Pro Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Picked this up at the big Portland (automotive) Swap Meet weekend before last. Partially because my feet were killing me from the hours of walking and this way I could just coast :grin:.

Not too pretty...but she shifts through all five gears :thumbsup:!
IMG_20220408_175550625_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220408_175607102_HDR.jpg

The most yet...its been creeping up more and more each year for about the last 10. When the big Iron Ranch vintage bike swap meet died a few years ago...I put the idea out to a few of the big wigs that we should just rent a block of stalls at this swap meet and have our own bicycle swap meet inside the auto swap meet. But, they found a different venue instead (Brooks Powerland Museum).

I'll probably get a stall next year and see how well stuff sells. It was mostly overpriced Stingrays and stuff being passed off as Stingrays this year...along with crates of old and forgotten stuff dragged out of sheds and garages. I almost pulled the trigger on some ok condition pre-war frames and parts ... but, l have a lot of that already.

Latest posts

Back