Hazzards of riding

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
226136_10150736941955181_732105180_20151439_8129206_n.jpg

this cemetery/golf course is one of the places where you can relax and enjoy a leisure cruise without traffic and other dangers around here..

usually

today was just about taken out by a flying golf-ball.. you have to reeeeeeely slice it hard to hit where I was riding... no FORE! or anything just wizzz-bang past my head...

I do feel bad for the golfer.. he's probably still out there looking for his ball which is now sitting next to me on my desk lol

got clocked with a skateboard once (loong story) couldnt imagine something going that fast toward my head but smaller. also took a 7 iron to the left side of my head when i was about 7, also not a good thing, atleast i had a helmet on when i got the skateboard. glad your okay :mrgreen:

I saw a guy on the back nine get clocked by a bad drive off the tee several years back. He went down like somebody shot him. He left in an ambulance . Horroble stuff. Watch out those golf balls can do some serious damage. Glad to hear you're okay. :shock:

Latest posts

Back