HellCamino

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On May 5th we received the news that despite the best efforts of my dad's doctors, his cancer was continuing to spread. We made the difficult decision to put him into hospice and this afternoon my Dad passed in his home with his family at his side. He was a fighter until the very end. I was fortunate enough to share this thread and my intentions of building this bike in his honor before he left us. I'm sorry to be such a buzz-kill, but I wanted to thank each of you who reached out over the last couple of weeks. This build will continue, but it might be on a different timeline. Regardless it will always be a personal reminder of the man my dad was. Love you Dad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My heart, thoughts, and prayers go out to you and your family. I know from your description earlier, that your dad was a very good man. Build your tribute bike at your own pace and take care of family first. You know that your RRB family is here for you. God Bless!

love your build man, and sorry about father, I will be praying for your family

Your focus has been where it does the most good.
We are never really ready to see someone we love pass.
I hope you and your family have the support you want, when it will do the most good.

Thoughts, Blessing and Strength to you and your family. Spirit lives forever. Peace

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back