Hellion

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m liking the way this Murray chain guard looks on this bike. I went to the summer swap meet here in Denver a couple weekends ago. I saw a few chain guards I liked but just not a big fan of the Schwinn options. Missed out on a nice stainless steel guard. Best time to buy is when you see it I guess. I’ll give this a couple days to cure then it will be taped off for the 1shot Fire Red.
93008085-BB18-4E65-A89B-A0D2CDF4B8E5.jpeg
B3B41CE4-9FBE-49FF-B2C3-516CC8985DDB.jpeg

I like your plans for the guard. It should look great and tie into the tank well.

Cool lettering!

I like where you're going with the guard! What about a pinstripe similar to the rest of the bike instead of the year? Let folks find that out through normal conversation about how cool your bike is!!
Thank you for checking it out! I thought about striping it. I’ve only done it a few times. I’ve had a couple Mac brushes since I was 11. Don’t know if I want to try. Getting close to the finish line and don’t want to make extra work for myself if I mess it up. I’m going to work out some other ideas to replace the #’s. I may get cold feet and just paint it two tone with a scallop or two.

I love the dog chain leash you had to use to reach the apes. Very cool!!

Latest posts

Back