Hellion

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This shot was a very close second in choice. I still ponder using it. View attachment 208319
I agree. It’s just that the other photo choice, you can see my brake mount better and the fox tail glows behind the bike. I think the garden photo is just a bit better in quality. It’s a tough decision.
567C1638-9909-4AAB-B126-311008162A62.jpeg
ED99A886-CE78-4107-A879-EA76847E4BFD.jpeg

The Hellion is finally in the finished thread! Thank you to everyone who looked, liked and lurked on my journal page. 14k views blows me away! I hope all who followed along, enjoyed the build and maybe learned something along side me. I entered in to territory that I didn’t have the greatest confidence in, but i learned a lot and am happy with the results. Thanks for all of the input on this build. Many have steered me out of trouble and gave great perspective opinions. Much appreciated! Thank you @hamqqea & @MsAtomicBomb especially for getting me through the tough parts of the build. The final photo was a gut choice for me, though most who responded to my photo post chose my other option. If I had hit the spot at a better time for lighting, it would have been the one. Thanks to all who helped make decisions on this build! You all rock!💪🏻
CF6CA37F-FCBC-4E45-BAE9-882918EA43A1.jpeg

Shouldn't a bike called Hellion have a heck-ish background? No? Too obvious? Pretty flowers don't seem right.

Well done, Stunning ride brimming with goodies. I really enjoyed you crafting and painting that tank and it inspired me to have a crack at the simple white accents on my bike. I love the photos you took at the heritage centre but it doesn't really matter which you chose, its killer anyway.

Latest posts

Back