Hello all!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another newbie here. My name is Ken and I am 49 3/4 years old. Aside from when I was a kid, I have been cycling for the past 15 years or so. I raced mountain bikes (6,12 and 24 hour) until 2 years ago. I gave up racing because my kids were getting older and I needed to be home more. Now that they are teenagers, they don't need me around as much :roll: . Over the past 2 years, my new hobby became collecting, repairing and donating bikes to needy kids and adults, and charities. Last year I gave away over 100 bikes. What I can't repair, I strip for parts. I have aquired a good stash of parts and decided to try my luck at a Ratrod bike. That's why I'm here. I love this site! What an amazing assortment of cool bikes!!! You have shown that a bike doesn't have to be restored to original, just restored to be ridden. I am looking forward to starting my first Ratrod build in a couple weeks, thanks for your inspiration!!!

Back