Hello fellow Bike addicts!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey! Joe here from Sactown California. Moved here 2 years ago from Nevada where you would see more Mt. Bikes than Cruisers. Since moving into the Mid-town area my bug for bikes has bit me hard. Love just getting on my ride(s) and hitting the little hole in the wall pubs here. Plus 2nd Saturdays are awesome. I guess I am part of the Sactown Cruisers here and had a great cruise with them and a great time with Mark & Ted (Thanks for the Car Bombs!). Me and my girl have about 8 bikes together just to fit the right mood for the day. I have an Apple Green Electra that I am turning into a Tiki bike, a Phat Stretch Deluxe that I am dreaming about a Eddie Van Halen guitar theme. Other bikes are Nirve Mod, Electra Punk, GT Dyno Ultra Glide, Kustom Kruiser Glide (Grape Ape) and a Schwinn OCC Chopper, plus my Kona Henry Weinhards Kona Mt. Bike for when I am in Tahoe. Looking at a Felt to add. Girl wants the new Felt Tip and I am jones'n for a Older Felt Red Baron. Happy Ride equals happy times.

Joe

MyRide1.jpg

Latest posts

Back