Hello for a MPLS Newb

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, My names Nathan but you can call me Pinky. I'm 21 and live in the Minneapolis suburbs in Minnesnowta. I never really considered working on bikes or any custom work on bikes until about a month or two ago when a friend of mine convinced me to build an auto-cycle with him. Since starting work on that project I have kinda gotten hooked on it and then I stumbled across this site on Google. It seems pretty legit and like there are a lot of very friendly and helpful people. My first bike is a 26" '59 Holiday(?) or so i was told.
2011-03-09_09-57-02_943.jpg
Thats what it looked like when I picked it up and is the bike that is going to be my auto-cycle. Shortly after I got that my girlfriend also wanted an old bike so I found this 24" Sears bike
2011-03-15_23-41-09_681.jpg
That ones getting its paint stripped off and a fresh paint job and reupholstered seat. Soon after I got that bike my girlfriends mom told me that they had an old Schwinn Lil' Chik sitting at their cabin that they were trying to get rid of and I could have for free so of course I took it. Its in pretty good condition too, I unfortunately don't have pics of it at the moment. Meanwhile while I was getting these bikes the buddy of mine who started this whole thing has been convincing some of our other friends to build auto-cycles or just get classic bikes too and so we kinda started a little "bike club". Sorry if the pics aren't of to good of quality they were taken with my Cellphone. I look forward to making new friends and getting outside advice and opinions other than that of our little club!

Welcome Aboard ! that's the 2nd Holliday i've seen i had the girls version same color ,made a cool ratbike for my wife..

Latest posts

Back