Hello from Ardmore,OK

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
During my training to become a Google Fu master,I have come across this site again & again. All I can say is these builds are awesome!

I recently became obsessed with motorized bicycles and every time I looked for something unique,I would see a bike from RatRodbikes.com.

I am on the trail of a rare bicycle,which is why I became a member, but I am building my own version because I can't find one! This search has led me down a twisty path but I do believe that's light I see,just there.

I also have a penchant for helping. I just trying to make sure everybody rides,even Tiny Tim.

Welcome!

So you cant find the bike you wanted and are going to build one, does that mean building a frame as well or combining various components to build the bike you want? Either way, you are in the right spot!

Luke.

We already have too many Okies here. So. Ya have to go :shock:
Well. What the heck. One is ok Welcome. Send me a PM if you come to okc
I have a few u can look at

Thanks for the warm welcome,glad to be here.

@Luke, I'm adding parts to a frame in order to duplicate a BCAmerica Combo Ez-mount or a Combo Skywalker. Both are similar,but both are apparently RARE! I can't weld so this will be a bolt-together project. I have just about everything I need,now just to combine it all.

@henry,I see you got that okie sense of humor,I'm all for it. I go to the city for Staton-inc products so maybe ill bring my babies for a visit. Might bring my kids too.

Latest posts

Back