Hello from Boise Idaho

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been lurking for a bit, I do a little welding as a hobby, then got a e-mail from instructables.com and saw a couple of articles on bike hacking a few months ago.
Now after hacking around 10 bikes I'm still hooked.
The latest, or first Rat Rod...
From this.....
S5030384.jpg

To this...
S5030389.jpg

And here Im on my tall bike.
S5003027.jpg

And others...
S5002971.jpg

S5002709.jpg

S5002916.jpg

S5002843.jpg

welcome and nice work, i started scrolling down the pics and thought ... this guy should make a swing bike .... and there it was :lol:

i think theres a few from boise on here too.

2manybikes said:
Welcome from a fellow Idahoan. Looks like you jumped with both feet (and a whole bunch of wheels :) )
I think Im up to 40 right now. 30 whole bikes in the back yard, 10 for sale on CL, another dozen dissasembled and in the shed and under a 72' Chevelle in the garage. Forget restoring the Camaro and the Chevelle. Right now, seems as the bikes have become more fun and the wife says I have OCD or something going on.

Sinner4 said:
2manybikes said:
Welcome from a fellow Idahoan. Looks like you jumped with both feet (and a whole bunch of wheels :) )
I think Im up to 40 right now. 30 whole bikes in the back yard, 10 for sale on CL, another dozen dissasembled and in the shed and under a 72' Chevelle in the garage. Forget restoring the Camaro and the Chevelle. Right now, seems as the bikes have become more fun and the wife says I have OCD or something going on.
I can relate to the OCD, thats the nice thing about a bike build vs. a car. My short attention span can stay focused long enough once in a while to build a bike.
Last time I counted bikes I had 100 or so completes :shock: Not only am I OCD I am a hoarder as well :oops:

Not only that I have around 40 or so bikes that might get cut up in the near furure, I have 6 project bikes going on right now. It also seams like I have around another 10 ideas going on in my head right now.. Anyone else like me??? Im sure there are, Im just a new guy going at it, alot of other guys have done some truly amazing work on 2 and 3 wheelers that there is not a chance that I can come close to. I might get burnt out but Im going to have fun creating some of my own art with my 2 hands before I kick the bucket... So Chop On. Chop up the bikes and not your hands.

welcome :D

Im new on here myself and Im bowled over by the standard of bikes! Those tall bikes are something else :shock:

Latest posts

Back