Hello from Co.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CWG

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been a fan of this site for a few years now and have just realized I should probably introduce myself, so...hi.
Me: Living in colorado I have the luxury of enjoying all 4 seasons, so I do so the best that I can, build bikes, hot rods and ride a snowboard in winter. Spring, summer and fall ride all-mountain/enduro, downhill, road, fat tire sleepers, skinny tire wheelie machines, dirt jump bone breakers...really anything involving wheels.
I always have a project or six going on, much to the bane of my wife, so I stay pretty busy. I've had to reference RRB on several occasions, hence my intro today.
I thought I was a weirdo for a long time because I was always chopping up some bike to make it my own or just because I was bored. When we were 13-14 my buddy and I made some forks that were 8 feet long with no extra rake on the head tube...yeah, we couldn't ride it.
That said, thanks for the perfect website/forum, I'm looking toward to being weirdos with all of you!

Latest posts

Back