Hello from Dallas

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all

My name is Dennis and I am from a north Dallas suburb and really enjoy bikes even though I currently do not own one. I like to modify everything I own and I am currently looking for a project. I used to race 24" BMX Cruisers and was never really into making a rat rod but now that I am getting older (36) and the BMX bikes arent as fun anymore it is time to move on. So if anyone in the Dallas area has a project frame or bike they want to pass on let me know, I have been checking craigslist daily with no avail.

Welcome. Dude you have to be QUICK on craigslist. I got a cruser 7 for 25 dollars a week ago.. Keep looking.. YARD SALES

One challenge with the DFW CL is that there is about 4 or 5 known collectors in the area that have a tendency to scoop up the cheap ones when they show up...me included. :wink:

I met most of them at the swap meet....funny how when any of us mentions a particular bike that listed in the past month we all know which one we're talking about.

Garage sales and Resale shops are a good place for cheap stuff.

Back