Hello from Germany

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, ratrod-fellows,

at first I want to please you to excuse my bad English, but my last lesson in this language is nearly thirty years ago. I´m Paul and fortyfive years old. I found this forum during searching for a rat-bicycle-forum. But I don´t know, if I´m really at the right place here - because of my odd bikes.

They´re fixies, but they don´t look like usual fixies. Perhaps I should post some pics of them . . .

regards, Paul

welcome aboard! your english is better than mine :oops:
post some pictures of your bikes(theres alot of people whove built or have fixies here so i doubt youll be out of place)

WELCOME!..............Post some pictures of your bikes. Don't worry, we've seen everything here, except maybe a ratted out uni-cycle.

Hi, Gutten Tag and WELCOME from England! You will love it here! Best forum and forum members ever! Your bicycles sound very interesting and we have all seen what our German bro's can turn out so really looking forward to seeing them!
Boris.

Thanks for welcome :D !

Oh, oh - I read the "how to post a pic"-instructions, and I must confess, that I´m a "stone-age-man in the internet-cafe", or with other words: I´m a great fool in this technology :oops: . In my favorite German bike-forums it´s really simple to put the pics from my pc into the several threads. It could take some time, till you can enjoy my two bikes, called "Schrotwild" (a rusty mockery of the ROTWILD-Bikes) and (sorry for the next name) "Lanz ........" (a theme-bike, leaned at the old German tractor "Lanz Bulldog").

If you want to see the bikes earlier, I could send you these pics by e-mail (this is much more easy for me instead of learning and installing and copying and whatever else, I´m soooo lazy :roll: :) . . .).

regards, Paul

Does it look like this? :lol: :lol: ......Because this is a cool looking bike!

matt3_33.jpg

Hey, KOTA,

you´re a wizzard :D ! This is my "Schrotwild" in its pre-rust-time. The pics of the "Lanz B." you´ll find in the same forum in the under-forum "Rad-Projekte" in the thread "Hurra hoch 10 . ." on pages 4 and 5 - if you want . . .

regards & thanks, Paul

Is this it?............You can't post THAT name here. :lol:

labu20abc.jpg

KOTA said:
Is this it?............You can't post THAT name here. :lol:

labu20abc.jpg

Good morning, KOTA (here in Germany it´s morning),

yes, this is the Lanz B., but this picture is an older one. Take a look into the same forum, under-forum "Radprojekte", thread "Hurra hoch 10 . .", pages 4 and 5. There you´ll see the status quo of Lanz B., with its little traffic-sign at the rear-fender, the naked women-silhouette (red fork-slut) at the front-fork and the also self- and handmade rear-brake. All coloured in original Lanz-darkgrey and traffic-red.

A two-wheeled tractor :lol: . . .

regards, Paul

Okay, I´ve loaded up my pics at Photobucket and want to try now to put them into this posting . . .
IMG_3535_k.jpg

YEAH - learning by trial and error :D !

regards, Paul

YOU GOT IT!...............Who's the guy, with the sunglass, standing next to you?

KOTA said:
Who's the guy, with the sunglass, standing next to you?

:lol: . ., it´s me, joker.

regards, Paul

Latest posts

Back