hello from Ilocos Norte, the Philippines

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey david, boogie will be posting jeepney pics for me :mrgreen: (thanks pareng boogie).

@ boggie. firestone?, mukhang bihira lang dito yan.... what i have now is a westfield frame with fork , handlebarand fenders, persons saddles, schwinn chainguard, fork... their condition: 3/10 :oops: .. needs a lot of work! .. :mrgreen:

@cashman hey dude no problem. it will be an honor showing off filipino ingenuity. i might go there coz its one place where you can find those jeeps. but theres one place wherein jeepneys of all kinds still pass by, and thats in quiapo area. its the belly of the beast wherein jeepneys coming from all over have their route.

@roland pare baka may makita ka pa dyan na schwinn? frame tank and chain guard lang timbrehan mko.

Sup Bro,
All the way from the MotherLand!!! Cool lineup...Been there once back in 77.
Alls I remember ... Luneta Park,Manila zoo,Bagio country.. Wouldn't mind revisiting the ML!!! :mrgreen:

I'll be visiting Zambales again next year, and finalizing my retirement home there.

What are some of the names on the old frames you have there? Don't throw them out, I may buy them from you. One of the things I'm going to do while retired (the second time) is have a small custom bike shop. Those frames may be workable with some repair.

Back