Hello From Lincoln Nebraska

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello My name is Pepe.
I am new at this Rat Rod Bike.About 6 months ago I went to an auction to buy my niece a bike so she could commute to work.I wound up buying 4 '65 ladies Schwinns,and 2 Hawthorns.The bike I wanted for her was way to small.So I stored all the bikes in my '59 Shasta.
I started remenising as to how my bro,buddies and I used to "customise"our own bikes.Being that I am in a college town.I thought."there are bike parts allways being thrown away,Why not combine some with these schwinns,paint them a basic color and give them away to the college students?
So thats what I am doing.There is a kid at work that suggested I look up a forum about bikes ,because he said I would find a lot of valuable info.AND I HAVE!!!Thank you all.
Pics coming soon of my first project.

welcome, sounds like a good thing, I take it there's not a lot of happy Cornhusker fans right now, don't feel to bad I live in So california near USC and UCLA ,they both have had historical losses :cry: but then I'm a fan of the game not of any school in paticular.
Later 8)

Dude. Welcome. I have family in Columbus. Brother in law runs some coop there in, Straumsburg I think. Sis works, manages, a SAP Brothers truck stop... Now where did the name Pepe come from? It's not czech, sure isn't a common name in them parts. Where are you originally from?

Back