hello from lowestoft england

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi all
im a frustrated 40 something who has enjoyed his hobbies from a young age -
teenage years -vespas and lambrettas ....always seemed to get chopped and satin blacked
20s - volkswagen beetles and scooters
30s - volkswagen beetles , which became butchered into a volksrod
splitscreen campers
beach buggy
and imported a dry 1951 ford f1 rod with a 460 (i think ) big block from the USA ....9miles per gallon ....and you know how much we pay for fuel over here
40s - all cars have gone apart from the midlife crisis car -porsche 911 sc
60s albatross speedboat
a chinese bike which is going to get the ratrod bike treatment ....more on that when i get my head round what im going
to do ...plus i need to find my metal saw blades
AND as of tomorrow a
Ratty Schwinn phantom
theres is a general theme with me and its mostly involves .....cut weld and black :lol:

the chinese bike will get butchered as theres nothing rare about it ( everyone has one in china ) but it has nice proportions and was cheap as chips
the schwinn was the reason i found this site about a year back , was doing the usual thing of looking at ebay usa and noticed some very ratty bikes what was screaming out to me to have some blingy chome wheels , ballon tyres and a bit of oil on the chain and to me instant coooooool , so picking the bike up tomorrow and a new adventure begins

Latest posts

Back