Hello from Maine

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello folks,
This is a great site! I've been looking around for a while now. The bikes are great, but what I like best is the great attitude.

I've been refurbishing bikes for about three years and now I want to go a little further. I've got a trash guy that brings me bikes from all around (I will never throw one away again.). Our town dump will let me pick small stuff and bikes from the metal pile. I have a full time job cutting meat at the grocery store, and... I have a WIFE who UNDERSTANDS!!! She lets me set up IN THE LIVINGROOM when it gets too cold to work outside!! Lucky lucky man.

If I can be patient and get a good paint job on this cruiser I'm doing I'll post on it. It's a recent Murray canti frame, just a cleanup, repaint and some new bars, pedals and seat. It's gonna look good. I also have a huge Ross MTB frame that I have to do something with but it is SO BIG that I don't know what direction to go. That'll be a different topic.

Thanks Rat Rod for a great forum and thanks all for making it great.

Welcome from California...an understanding better half is a must with this addiction...mine said i could have as many bikes as i want as long as i got a house with a garage to store them in..so i called her bluff and bought one with a 2 car garage..ha ha..Enjoy this place !! :D

Latest posts

Back