Hello from Michigan!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I Just picked up an ALL-PRO Regatta. I've been looking for a cruiser for awhile now. Plans are simple - Apehangers & a rear rack. Maybe a springer fork later down road. I tried working on cars, Jeeps to be more precise & just too much time & money invested. Needed to get out of that if I wanted to stay married. So i have adopted this as my new hobby. Too bad winter is coming!
newcruiser.jpg

After doing the research, I did discover it is a K-Mart huffy. I like the look of it. This will be my first project. I plan on taking my time with it. I am looking for the next one too though.

Welcome !! Cool bike..I love mine..they are a "blank canvas"..bikingangel (my much better half..) lived for a few years, in Michigan..lots of stories about the winters there..me being native Californian..will take the bitter cold this morning..40 degrees.. :shock:

Cool bike! Where in Michigan? I'm from Charlotte. Good luck with your wife. I got out of cars for the same reason, now she's hatin' the bikes all over the basement, garage and yard... :? .

Latest posts

Back