Hello from OH, new to this hobby

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My boyfriend has always loved bikes and old cars. It has started rubbing off on me.
Even though I have not been at it very long I already have 3 bikes. One is a 1965 Huffy eldorado, one is a schwinn not sure of which one yet since I have only had it a few days.
The third one has me confused. I can not find any info on it at all.
It has a behrens plate on the front, a behrens seat that says "made in Italy" the tires both say behrens, made in Austria, the frame says " made in West Germany" No clue on age or anything. Any ideas on where I can begin looking....

wholebehrens.jpg

tire.jpg

behrensseat.jpg

behrensbadge.jpg

behviscount.jpg

normally I would not welcome anyone from OH :lol: but .. my friend from the big fish (Laidback) posted and I have to keep track of that one :lol: :lol: :lol:
nice bikes... good start.. oh .. and laidback is not so bad .. sick bunch of rides himself

Henry morgan said:
normally I would not welcome anyone from OH :lol: but .. my friend from the big fish (Laidback) posted and I have to keep track of that one :lol: :lol: :lol:
nice bikes... good start.. oh .. and laidback is not so bad .. sick bunch of rides himself
Hmmm... being staked out by big Br :mrgreen: tha...somethin "Fishy" goin round here?..L :lol: L

Latest posts

Back